Welcome to Brownies!
For ages 7 and 8
Brownies usually meet once a week for an hour or 90 minutes.
In Brownies, girls jump into imaginative activities and hands-on projects, gain new skills they can use in everyday life, make close friends, and find ways to “Lend a Hand” (the Brownie Motto!) in their communities.
Brownies can experience activities like:
- Making new discoveries while planting and gardening together
- Exploring healthy friendships and how to handle a conflict
- Visiting a local artist’s studio or meeting women who run local businesses
- Building skills with basic tools, like screwdrivers and hammers
- Leading their group in their favourite active game
- Learning about safety and basic camping skills
Excited about Brownies?
Then, get the adventure started: