Welcome to Guides!
For ages 9 to 11
Guides usually meet once a week for about 90 minutes.
Guides is filled with new experiences and friendships. In Guides, girls start to take the lead in group activities and help to organize events and community service projects. Guides make tons of discoveries – about the world, and about themselves.
Guides can experience activities like:
- Active group games – great for uncovering their personal
- A tree planting project or a supply drive for a local shelter
- Using their imaginations to dream up, design and build
- Planning a celebration event for younger girls
- Learning and sharing tips for online safety
- Camping under the stars (and earning an award for it!)
Did you know? Guides can go further by:
Excited about Guides?
Then, get a head start: