Welcome to Sparks!
For ages 5 and 6
Sparks usually meet once a week for about an hour.
In Sparks, girls play and explore together and begin discovering their individual skills, talents and interests. After making their promise to “Share and be a friend,” Sparks get to know what Guiding is all about as they build new friendships and start earning badges.
Sparks can experience activities like:
- Trips to local landmarks and community hubs, such as a fire station or a farmers’ market
- Practicing sharing while working on projects together
- Discovering the outdoors on a nature scavenger hunt
- Exploring the arts by making collages or sharing dance moves
- Having sleepovers or joining other Girl Guide friends at a weekend camp
Excited about Sparks? Register today!
Then, get set for good times: